June 8th, 2015
Dr. Nikolaus Schrader
“Nikolaus combines his amazing deal experience with the highest legal quality and a pragmatic commercial approach with a view to getting the deal done” (client feedback)
Specialty and focus area
Nikolaus is a partner and Head of M&A at Lupp + Partner. He focuses on transactional advice in a national and international context, ranging from “classic” M&A transactions to “tailor-made” deals. Nikolaus combines an extensive transactional experience with pragmatic efficiency, always with a view of getting the deal done. His clients comprise large and medium-sized corporates, financial investors, and family offices.
Before joining Lupp + Partner, Nikolaus was a partner at PwC Legal, a PwC’s legal leadership team member, and co-headed the Corporate/M&A practice group. Prior to PwC Legal, Nikolaus was a long-standing Corporate/M&A partner at a magic circle firm in Hamburg.
Nikolaus works from the firm’s offices in Munich and Hamburg.
- Handelsblatt Best Lawyers 2022 recognizes Nikolaus as among the top lawyers in M&A.
- WirtschaftsWoche lists Nikolaus as one of German’s Top Lawyers for M&A.
- JUVE (the German equivalent to Legal 500) lists Nikolaus as a recommended lawyer for M&A.
- advised Tricor Packaging & Logistics AG on the acquisition of Thimm Packaging Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- advised the shareholders of A. & H. Meyer GmbH Leuchten und Büroelektrik on the sale of all shares to Legrand
- advised the shareholders of Engel & Völkers on the sale of a majority stake to Permira
Nikolaus’ Contact Details
M +49 172 454 34 21